
It’s a bit confusing but will try to explain what I realized while going back home by my office bus yesterday evening. It was raining heavily outside, and my mobile FM radio was airing “Tujhmein Rub dikhta hai, yara main kya karun….” from Rab Nein Bana Di Jodi (I don’t use film name initials, like KANK etc.).
He is a passionate and romantic lover, a passionate and equally responsible, loving and caring and highly romantic husband (what else a wife can ask for!), a good father, a good son. He is just like that, a perfect man in every role he chooses, like us, but so unlike at the same time that we admire him as a good human being above all. A young girl would look for his traits in her lover; a woman would think why my husband is not like him? A mother would like her son to be like him (Think of Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum etc.). Ask me, after watching Dil Se, I was determined that I would love someone who would love me like he did love Monisha in that movie….watch his expressions in that song
Teri raahon mein uljha uljha hoon
Teri baahon mein uljha hoon
Suljhaane de hosh mujhe
Teri chaahon mein uljha hoon
Teri raahon mein uljha uljha hoon
Teri baahon mein uljha hoon
Suljhaane de hosh mujhe
Teri chaahon mein uljha hoon
Mera jeena junoon mera marna junoon
Ab iske siva nahin koi sukoon
Mera jeena junoon mera marna junoon
Ab iske siva nahin koi sukoon
Mera jeena junoon mera marna junoon
Satrangi re
The amount of passion and obsession this song required was well put in by SRK. I truly cannot imagine anyone else enacting Satrangi re…
SRK is myth. No one can be so perfect in a relationship. “Thoda hai…thode ki zaroorat hai” is the real story of every relationship. No one can deny this. Grapes are sour, so is the Maya created by SRK. Excuse me SRK fans! I know that’s what you are going to say…
He is a passionate and romantic lover, a passionate and equally responsible, loving and caring and highly romantic husband (what else a wife can ask for!), a good father, a good son. He is just like that, a perfect man in every role he chooses, like us, but so unlike at the same time that we admire him as a good human being above all. A young girl would look for his traits in her lover; a woman would think why my husband is not like him? A mother would like her son to be like him (Think of Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum etc.). Ask me, after watching Dil Se, I was determined that I would love someone who would love me like he did love Monisha in that movie….watch his expressions in that song
Teri raahon mein uljha uljha hoon
Teri baahon mein uljha hoon
Suljhaane de hosh mujhe
Teri chaahon mein uljha hoon
Teri raahon mein uljha uljha hoon
Teri baahon mein uljha hoon
Suljhaane de hosh mujhe
Teri chaahon mein uljha hoon
Mera jeena junoon mera marna junoon
Ab iske siva nahin koi sukoon
Mera jeena junoon mera marna junoon
Ab iske siva nahin koi sukoon
Mera jeena junoon mera marna junoon
Satrangi re
The amount of passion and obsession this song required was well put in by SRK. I truly cannot imagine anyone else enacting Satrangi re…
SRK is myth. No one can be so perfect in a relationship. “Thoda hai…thode ki zaroorat hai” is the real story of every relationship. No one can deny this. Grapes are sour, so is the Maya created by SRK. Excuse me SRK fans! I know that’s what you are going to say…
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for submitting a comment! Please visit more often and share your thoughts. :)