Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have to do so many things, but when?

Dil dhoondta hai phir wohi phoorsat ke raat din...

Today, I do not have time for the things I love doing. Like reading books, sitting idle and watching the rainfall. Enjoying the silence around me...thinking about nothing as such, painting my ideas, giving color to my thoughts.

A heart to heart talk with someone I like to talk to...
Sharing my best music and book
Sitting by a river side, alone and seeing the moon glow....
Getting lost for a while with my bi-cycle...
Talking to stranger about a common human interest...
Getting engaged in a loud Krishna prayer "Kirtana" forgetting the world outside...
Singing my favourite songs...
Writing about everything I feel and understand...
Dance and dance and dance...which I have not done for a loooooooong time now

I have to do so many things, but when?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment! Please visit more often and share your thoughts. :)