Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kalamwali Bai ko Gussa Kiyun ata hai?

Well, that’s a difficult question to answer as I have a long list beginning with the the Kudha wala who picks my kudha in most of the mornings when he feels like to Ash sporting a Gucci wala sunglass of 10 lacs just to give her a corporate look in Sarkar Raj to Bandhs called upon by our dear Mamta didi to economic recession disturbing my home budget etc. etc.

Now, you may think why I need a blog. Its because I feel that I am not the single one who is angry all the time…our democracy has bestowed us with frustration as we do not have the habit of taking charge of anything in the society, apna pet ka dhanda ho jaye, future secure ho jaye aur kya chahiye? But then our sleeping conscience never dies, it remains there trying to break the iron cage of selfishness…when fails to come to the surface of our conscious mind, it sends from-no-where thoughts…. “But why!!” But soon the questioning thought die down as we are pretty expert in numbing that part of our mind which asks unnecessary questions, which has nothing to do with our own life. But that numbed part of us remains there. When we touch that part and get no sensation, we feel ashamed of ourselves as we know that we have even stopped questioning the wrong…forget about thinking of doing anything about it.

I decided to express when I feel something has gone wrong. Because when I do not express I become angry. And suppressed anger kills the soul.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paromita,

    First of all let me appreciate your blog as you've written about topics which everyone of us can relate to.
    There have been so many times that we have stayed silent just thinking that as long as the incident is not happening with me, I'm okay!Well then we have no right to expect other people to come to our rescue when we go through similar episodes in our lives.
    What happens in Mumbai may not even be touching my life as of now but can we be absolutely sure about tomorrow as well?I dont think so!I as a person can at least start by writing about it and as you said giving a vent to my feelings about the whole episode.That should go a long way in helping you get the anger and frustration out of your system.

    Kudos to your effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Good to see you writing again! As you know I would point out certain things as usual. Lets start a debate on what you write. I agree you are sharing your perspective but there are other perspectives too. Lets stir up free debate....lets others come up with their freedom of expression. What say?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for submitting a comment! Please visit more often and share your thoughts. :)