Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Vote.... IPL... Power cuts... Scorching heat...West Bengal is Burning!

There's nothing actually to explain! May be the whole of India is going through this phase! But in Kolkata, due to lack of rainfall this season and more of power-cuts, things have turned ugly. This has affected the learned brain of Kolkatans as well. You will see people shouting at each other on a corniest matter...(But now we have polls as a hot topic!) Fights break out on the roads, even rickshawwalahs shout at the top of their voice to ask more the rate fixed by their very own rickshawwalah union. Although life's pace is a bit laid back in this predominantly communist-minded people's state, now its full-on summer out here folk!!!

oh!! Did I say 'power-cuts'?? Okay...let me tell you that just now I got news from home that power supply was off for the whole day except for one hour in the noon. So, I call it POWER FAILURE now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for submitting a comment! Please visit more often and share your thoughts. :)