Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What I want....

Ask yourself. What do you want from your life? I know this is a very difficult question to answer.

Recently I have been asking this question to myself. What do I want? This is as difficult as knowing my own self. The day I realize that this this and this is what I actually want, I will consider that day as the day of half realization. I mean the battle of knowing myself will be half -won.

When I try to gather my thoughts and ask myself what makes me happy, I really find that am a very common type of person. I want love, I want money, I want every trifle things of material life. Most importantly, I want my own identity in the society.

As an average Indian woman, as a mother, as a daughter, as a sister, as a wife, as a lover, as a friend, as a daughter-in-law and other in-law status…I am making a list of my wishes on priority basis.

1. I want all my near and dear ones to remain healthy, content and peaceful.


2. I want my own identity and independence.


3. I want to fulfill all my duties in different roles with love, dedication and sincerity.


4. I want to achieve one extreme in my life time. It can be any one of the following: Love, Power, Money, Spiritualism.


5. I want to see my son grow up as an ideal human being.


6. I want to get more and more love from my husband.


7. I want to know the mystery of the Universe.


8. I want to know more and more


9. I want to stay beautiful as long as I live.


10. I want to stay active as long as I live.


11. I want a beautiful world full of love.



This is my wish list till now. May be this will shorten or may become longer as I grow older and gain more experience.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything about you but, I'm sure about you and your 9 point, as you get older you'll be much more beautiful for your husband. That's why beutiful is into you and we are going to discover as we get older.
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for submitting a comment! Please visit more often and share your thoughts. :)