Ask yourself. What do you want from your life? I know this is a very difficult question to answer.
Recently I have been asking this question to myself. What do I want? This is as difficult as knowing my own self. The day I realize that this this and this is what I actually want, I will consider that day as the day of half realization. I mean the battle of knowing myself will be half -won.
When I try to gather my thoughts and ask myself what makes me happy, I really find that am a very common type of person. I want love, I want money, I want every trifle things of material life. Most importantly, I want my own identity in the society.
As an average Indian woman, as a mother, as a daughter, as a sister, as a wife, as a lover, as a friend, as a daughter-in-law and other in-law status…I am making a list of my wishes on priority basis.
1. I want all my near and dear ones to remain healthy, content and peaceful.
2. I want my own identity and independence.
3. I want to fulfill all my duties in different roles with love, dedication and sincerity.
4. I want to achieve one extreme in my life time. It can be any one of the following: Love, Power, Money, Spiritualism.
5. I want to see my son grow up as an ideal human being.
6. I want to get more and more love from my husband.
7. I want to know the mystery of the Universe.
8. I want to know more and more
9. I want to stay beautiful as long as I live.
10. I want to stay active as long as I live.
11. I want a beautiful world full of love.
This is my wish list till now. May be this will shorten or may become longer as I grow older and gain more experience.